October 27, 2009

Please Pray

I take classes 9-11:30 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and my sweet neighbor watches Ethan for me while I'm in class. She has a 2.5 year old son that when he was 9 months old was diagnosed with a VERY, VERY rare blood disorder. He has a port in his chest, gets chemo, and blood drawn several times a week. All this causes him to be immunosuppressed. Well Sunday they were over for dinner and Ian (her son) felt warm, we took his temp and it was high, not good. So I went to the ER with her so her DH could stay home and rest because he had to work the next day. We were in the ER till 3am, they took blood and gave antibiotics just in case. We came home and his fever was down, then the next day it shot up and he had to go back in. The Dr's say he has Swine Flu, which is very dangerous for him and his condition. Please pray for a speedy recovery for this little boy and for strength for his parents. I don't know how they handle it, it's so scary. Thanks.

2 comments: