March 16, 2010

Painting

I am going to do the second coat on the laundry room today! I painted it a sage green and I think it looks nice though it'll take some getting use to. After that I'll do the guest bathroom which is going to be the same color, but I am going to put some white accents and bronze finished hardware. I'm so glad we are getting some things done, I wanted to get some painting in before my belly starts getting in the way and before I start the nursery, because after that Im sure I'll be painted out! After all this is done all that will be left to paint is the office and master bed/bath. That is so nice! Im soo tired of all the white and it is slowly going away!
We also are making some progress out front too. The retaining wall is almost done so we are almost ready to order the 7 TONS of top soil and after that seed the grass!! The concrete guys are coming tomorrow to pour the patio too so that will be soo nice. After it cures we are going to stain it ourselves. Doing this all ourselves is saving a TON of money, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment