April 21, 2010

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!



 We just put a deposit on a 2010 4Runner Limited with in dash voice navigation system and 3rd row seating!! (Plus SO many other features) YIPPIE!!!!!!!!

Only thing is that we had to buy it in Colorado (the only dealership with the colors/option package we wanted) so we're going to have to wait about 2 weeks or so to get it since it's not even on their lot yet, it's in their pipeline and suppose to get there within the next 4-8 days, then it has to be shipped down here to us.  So booo to having to wait but it is awesome I was able to find what I wanted, apparently the color combo I want (which on makes sense) is pretty rare to find.  Metallic grey exterior with dark interior, doesnt sound "rare" to me, but whatev.  
One of the reasons I am so pumped is because after slinging an infant and now a 35 pound toddler into the backseat of a TWO door car Im SO excited for the extra room!  Plus Im not sure how much longer I could have done it crawling into the backseat of a 2-door backwards with a toddler while pregnant, it is an accident waiting to happen.  So this is perfect timing. 

Another AW-  We're rearranging our finances and paying over 10k off on our CC's (its amazing how much money you can "find" if you buckle down, lol) putting us at just over 5k left to pay off then we are CC debt free!!!!!! We'll only have the mortgage and the car payment whenever that starts, probably in June. WAAAHHHOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment