June 30, 2010

PEE PEE POTTY!!

This is what Ethan yells at me every. five. minutes. for the last few days. Im testing the waters on potty training and letting him take the lead, he's still never gone in the potty so Im pretty sure he has no idea what he is talking about.
But he knows if he says pee pee or potty, or any derivative of those words we'll stop what we're doing and go put him on the pot. I started to let him 'read' there to make him stay longer to increase the chances of something happening, I think something needs to 'happen' accidentally for him to get what the potty is actually for. So now he just wants to go in there and read and I end up sitting on the floor for 20 minutes while he sits there laughing talking about peacocks and their "shiny" tails. When I get him up he has a big red ring around his tush, lol. PLEASE let the kid actually pee soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment