May 23, 2009

And the weirdness continues....

**Don't read on if you don't want to read way to much about my body and lady region...

That said, I'm going to C&P what I posted on the boards a few days ago and then update.

For the last couple days I've thought AF was about to start, but it hast happened yet. Okay here's what happening... Embarrassed I'm having what I'd say is some EWCM and creamy for the last 2 or 3 days, but about half the time the EWCM has like a dark brown clot type thing within it (about half a pea size). So weird. It's not mixed or streaked, it's separate of each other, just one within the other. Soo anyone know what I'm talking about?? LOL I would think it would be going on to long to be implantation spotting or O spotting or whatever, but it doesn't seem like true "spotting" to me either, it's just strange!

So I had a few more 'spots' that day (the 21st) and nothing since. I was soo hoping AF was coming because that would make my cycle so much shorter than my normal, almost a normal person's normal! LOL But no. So WTH. I'm so screwy! Several people said to POAS but I havent since the 19th, I just don't think that is it. I am however going to the 26th if AF doesn't show up because it's our wedding anniversary and I might like to have a drink at dinner, and it would just be cool! (Have you noticed I'm liking to pee on things on special days lately??) Anyway, pregnant or not, I would just like this cycle to resolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment