Nap Time
Ethan is a FABULOUS sleeper, always has been! He only got up once a night, around 3am when he came home from the hospital and around 6 weeks he started STTN. For months now he's been consistently sleeping 13+ hours a night! I'm such a lucky momma! Nap time on the other hand, for the first six months he didn't even know naps existed, he wasn't cranky, he just didn't nap. After six months he started napping in the late morning to early afternoon and that quickly turned into a 2.5-3 hour nap every day which is wonderful! This wonderful nap though was in the swing, sooo now I think he needs to take naps in the crib, he sleeps GREAT in his crib at night, it's not a new place to him... so why does he scream like I sat him on a nail when I put him in there for a nap?! Yesterday was the first day, he cried for about 45 minutes until I went in there, picked him up and sat down and about 30 seconds late he was out like a light. I then put him back in the crib and he slept three hours. I just put him down for his nap today and he only cried maybe seven minutes though Im afraid to go in there and see if he's actually sleeping, if he's awake and sees me he'll cry. I think we're getting better though! Lets hope nap time today is a success! Sounds like it so far, all I hear is silence!! :0)
UPDATE: I just went in there and this is what I found...

I'm guessing he sat up to cry, then just folded over and fell asleep! Poor little man! I moved him and he didn't appreciate it, but he fell back asleep immediately. To funny!
Lol Ethan! CJ has the same sea horse toy!
ReplyDelete