“Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”
April 24, 2009
Getting ready for the big day!
Ethan's FIRST birthday!! I got a few things in the mail today, his birthday banner which is pretty dang big, his "1" candle with a little caterpillar crawling up it, some balloons and a cup cake stand! I have a ton more planning to do because the joint party we were doing with my sister and niece isn't happening anymore (found this out yesterday!) so we're back to the drawing board with very little time left! I don't even have a location! (My house is out because we don't have anything for slightly older kids, toys etc. and our back yard is dog poo and sand and basically just boring!) So wish us luck! No matter what I know Ethan will have fun though! As long as there are people to hold and love on him he's cool as a cucumber! :0) That's all we need, a happy little E for his birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for Ethan. I can't believe he's almost one!
ReplyDeleteI really can't believe he is almost a year old!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for a blog award... check out my last post! :)
ReplyDelete