Not 9 months soon, but soon enough!! I'm making an appt to have my IUD taken out this month and then we're off on our TTC #2 adventure! It is so exciting and so scary to think about all at the same time. The only scary part is how will I be there for two babies, comfort E if and when he needs it but also tend to an infants more immediate needs? (like needing to eat every 2-3 hours) I want to be an amazing mom to BOTH of my children, I don't want Ethan to lose anything and I don't want #2 to have anything less than what Ethan had/has. I know it will work out and we will find a way, but that doesn't help the worry right now! For right now E is my one and only and I'm enjoying every second and we'll have to wait to see what the future holds, bring it on! We're ready! (We think!)

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
Vincent van Gogh
Vincent van Gogh
No comments:
Post a Comment