April 9, 2009

First appt tomorrow!!

9/19/07
We have our first pre-natal appt tomorrow!! Now I know the first appointment usually isn't really exciting, well actually, from what I hear, its down right boring!! And yet, I'm sooo excited!! Its going to be great to have someone (other than Jason) acknowledge my pregnancy, and confirm it! (though we ALL know, I'm pregnant!) Jason plans to go to every appointment, he wants to a part of this pregnancy is every aspect possible! And I'm so grateful! Many husbands only go to the "fun" appointments, the one's where they can see pictures and jump around like little school boys that just ran across a dirty magazine from the excitement, husbands that are only involved when convenient and yet still don't want to really try to understand what their wives are going though. Not my husband though, not Jason. He wants to go to every appointment, he has ordered three expectant father books already and books on how my pregnancy will effect him and what he can do to help me and help himself get though this pregnancy the happiest and healthiest possible!! He Surprised me with a Snoogle this weekend because of my back pain (which is FAB by the way!) I guess the point of all that is, I have the best husband, Ever.
Well tomorrow I'm hoping they will look for the heartbeat, but I don't think they will even try, though I am going to ask. Also, since I was on Clomid, there is a slightly higher possibility of twins, and I'd just like to know for sure how many are in there!! So yeah, I'm going to ask, there's no harm in that!! Wish us luck!!

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment