April 9, 2009

SOO EXCITED!!

I FINALLY ovulated!!! After getting off BCP in November and not detecting O... ever... I was starting to get a little concerned. We saw my Dr. and were put on Clomid. This was my first round on it and I thought it wasn't going to work because I was already out of the window that my Dr. said to expect ovulation. Well I just tested with CBE digital OPK and I got a Smiley!!! I decided on a whim to do it and about fell over when it was positive I was so excited!!! DH and I jumped about like little school children! In the middle of this I accidentally knee'd him in the nuts, he fell to the ground squealing and I started laughing hysterically (horrible I know!!) He was okay, but we thought it was funny timing because I FINALLY ovulate and then I go and smash the baby factory!! Ha! Okay, Bad News... DH works night shift 7pm to 7am and was out the door on the way to work when I tested, he was actually late already... I got a positive and he had to go. :-( We'll do it in the morning before he goes to bed and I go to work... but I cant help but be a little disappointed!!
But just the thought of knowing we at least have a chance this cycle is so inspiring... every other cycle was hopeless because without an egg, there is no chance of a baby. I had just become so depressed, but now, let the 2ww begin!!

"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory."
Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment