


Then we went into the water tunnel where Ethan went swimming with some crazy fish and almost got eaten!

Then we headed into the tunnel that is an aquarium all around you, the fish and eels (EWW!) were all around us! We couldn't get Ethan to stop looking at the fish long enough to even take a picture! He seemed to love it!

After we finished walking through the aquarium which Ethan stayed awake for the entire time (woot!) we went and had lunch at the Shark Cafe. A full wall in the restaurant was a huge aquarium, it was super relaxing!

(On the walk to the park)
Afterward it was time for Ethan to eat and I did something I've never done before, I nursed in public! I am a very private person so feeding Ethan in public was so hard for me to even think about doing. I have to admit, there were a few times I did try but Ethan completely flipped his lid and had a complete melt-down each time. He didn't like the Hooter-Hider over his head but the worst part was how I'd hold him. I didn't know how! I'm so used to using my Boppy pillow so he lays there perfectly, so trying to hold him up was exhausting for my arm, then wrestling with the Hooter-Hider trying to make sure no one can see anything, then 'aiming' Ethan... we both got way to frustrated! This time we were in a huge park and we went to a pritave place under a tree then I laid the diaper bag in my lap and him across the top of it, I also had Jason to help with blocking the view! It went beautifully!! Here are some park pictures!


Today was many first's for little E... aquarium, botanical gardens, wearing real shoes!! He wanted to show them off for everyone!!


Our baby just loves to have fun! WEE!!

After walking around a little more looking at all the great displays, Ethan decided to show off the Rose Garden to Ernie the Bird, his favorite toy.

After all that walking Ethan couldn't hang anymore and fell asleep and Jason and I found ourselves feeling like midgets in the children's magic garden. There were 15 foot carrots, huge
spiders and ants, (so gross) a gigantic walk-in pumpkin and so much more! With that I'll leave you with Jason trying to help with the watering at the Gardens. (Remember, he's 6'5!)

A picture is worth a thousand words.
No comments:
Post a Comment