April 9, 2009

Pictures!!

Better late than never, right?? :0) Here are Ethan's 7 month pictures!! (I'll throw in his 6 month pictures at the bottom too since I was such a slacker and never posted them!)
I can't believe how much he is growing and how big he is! The more amazing thing than that is how much his personality is showing, and how he's starting to really convey how he's feeling and what he wants. Simply put, he is just amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not being bias or anything, but I think I have the most adorable baby boy EVER!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I let him play with the sign after we were done, he thought it was great! He kept trying to crinkle it in his hands then would wave it above his head, he loved it!

Here are his six month pictures, sorry they are so late! But they are to cute not to share anyway!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There you have it! Short and sweet! Enjoy!

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment