March 13, 2009
NOT ME! :0(
This is the first time anything I've done has hurt Ethan.
gif" border="0"> He was sitting on the floor playing in his room and I was changing the sheet on his mattress, so I had the whole thing out and was wrestling the damn sheet because it fits so dang tight. Well the mattress got away from me and fell right on top of Ethan! He was facing the other direction so it hit him in the back of the head and laid him out on his face flat on the floor, I think he might have hit his head on a toy too. I felt sooooooo freaking awful. He wailed, but stopped about 30 seconds after I picked him up, then he was happy and back to playing. OMG, I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

NOT ME! :0(
This is the first time anything I've done has hurt Ethan.
OMG, I came thisclose to having the same thing happen the other day! I'm glad Ethan was okay but I'm sure it scared you half to death!
ReplyDelete