April 9, 2009

Waiting for the Big O!!

And no! I'm not talking about an orgasm! I'm talking about something even more elusive... ovulation! I finished my Clomid on Sunday, now I get to POAS every afternoon to see if it worked or not! Though the testing has now become a little more fun because this month we brought out the big guns... DIGITAL OPK's! HOLY CRAP are they expensive, but no more squinting and holding it up the the light to see if its *just* the perfect shade of pink, no sirree!! My goal it to see a smiley face... you know, I think they should have musical ones, when one is negative it sings something like "another one bites the dust" and positive, well, we all know what happens after a positive! It can sing "Let's Get it On!" Well I'm hoping to get my positive this weekend and start the crappy 2ww soon!! Hopefully I'll get knocked up this time!! ;-) Wish us luck!!

Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often more accurate than you are willing to believe.
Black, Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment