My Nursing School application is in! They say we should know if we are accepted within 4-6 weeks! This is so frustrating though! I should already be graduated with my degree, but here I am applying again. I was in nursing school with a year left in another town, then Jason got an amazing job offer and we had to move. I quit school and now have to start over since nursing credits don't transfer because each school is "different." Whatever. I'm frustrated. Oh well, can't go back. So here I sit waiting to see if I'm accepted to the program.If I am accepted I will start in the spring. I'll have only a few months to get student loans, books, supplies and everything else not to mention the most important thing... childcare for Ethan! I'm really hoping that family will be able to do it, but we'll see. So that's where I am, but for now I'm enjoying staying home raising my son! Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
John Dewey
No comments:
Post a Comment