I think, (if I can remember!) that I am going to POAS tomorrow. Ive been meaning too but when I get up (or get woken up, as Ethan likes it!) my first thought is to pee then run to Ethan and I keep forgetting the whole stick part of the process! Ha! Horrible I know! So besides the fact that I am late, which by itself doesn't worry me much, Ive never been a regular girl but there are several other things that make me and Jason wonder. Though the chances are slim to none (I have an IUD) but if I am pregnant I need to get that thing out ASAP.
If I were done with school this would be perfect timing! I want my kids close together, but since I still have some school left I just need to finish that part of my life so I can move on from this stage. So yeah, there it is! Chances are I'm not, but that doesn't make me any less nervous! If there is even a question about it I want to know to be sure everything is okay! Wish me luck! Either way I'll be happy, which is a nice place to be!
"The best thing about the future is it comes one day at a time."
No comments:
Post a Comment