When we took our 5 month pictures today it was near bedtime and he just wasn't in his usual uber smiley mood, so we got serious photos. Or more so the expression of "I don't give a rat's behind" about my 5 month pictures, I'm going to stare at this stupid bear the whole time... which he pretty much did! There was hardly any distracting him from staring so intently at that dang bear, though daddy did try! (We did get some while he paused from looking at him teddy)




You're boring me, I think I'll just sit here and eat my shirt!

I love you more, noo I love you more!! Aww Teddy!!
**Behind the Scenes**
This was Jason behind me trying to get Ethan to look up and smile, he was jumping around making tons of noise. When I turned around he had the dog on his head! Ha!
------------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few pictures from the trip we recently took to Santa Fe! We walked around the Plaza had some dinner and some ice cream! It was such a nice and relaxing time!



This picture just cracks me up! The look of Ethan's face is so funny! Like I just told him a not so funny joke, but he's trying to laugh anyway! Love it!

He thought it was so great and interesting to be able to sit in a tree! He was looking everywhere and kept feeling the bark.

Kisses for my beautiful baby boy who is growing up waay to fast!
FIVE MONTHS OLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment