So this morning I get up to pee, get to the bathroom pull down my pants then remember, 'CRAP! I wanted to test! Ah!' So I get up go to get the test, and about pee down my leg! You know once you sit down, that it is the point of no return, I was soo there! So there I was hobbling around trying not to pee while wrestling that stupid stick out of its stupid foil wrapper! Crisis averted, I get to do the test, and I put it on the counter. I then go let the dog out, check on Ethan and turn his aquarium on, rinse a few dishes and go back to the bathroom. Its still flipping "thinking" Gah! Then it happens. Pregnant pops up! With a 'not' in front of it... ;0) Gotcha! Gotta have a little fun! I was a little more sad then I thought I was going to be. When 'not pregnant' popped up before I even realized it 'awww man' slipped out of my mouth. Though I know it is for the best right now (I hate that saying by the way!) but it's still a little sad! Plus those dang digitals are freaking depressing! With lines it's not as bad, there's just not a line there, with the digital its thrown in your face NOT pregnant. LOL Okay I'm done! No little brother or sister for Ethan right now, though there is a plan for that! Next August/September I plan on getting my IUD out and to start trying for #2, can't wait!
"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles F Kettering
No comments:
Post a Comment