April 9, 2009

My Other Half

There are two people that complete me; one is short and bald, the other tall and handsome. This is about the tall and handsome one, my very best friend, my husband Jason. I could never have imagined a more wonderful, supportive and respectful partner, furthermore, it was beyond anything I ever thought possible to have my baby have such an amazing father!

Jason and I on the cruise
(Right after he proposed!)

Jason is absolutely amazing. He cooks most of the meals, does almost all of the grocery shopping, cleans, does dishes, vacuums, shampoo's the carpet (which makes me laugh!), and about a million other things! When he gets home from work, he scoops Ethan up from me and they have some Daddy/son time. He takes him to do whatever it is that he needs to do to give me a break, most of the time though I go looking for them and they are both snuggled up and passed out on the couch or on the bed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He changes all the diapers when he is home, and not because I ask him too either, he just loves caring for his son. It's hilarious when it's a poopy diaper and he's coughing and gagging the whole time and still not complaining! He's done every single night feeding since Ethan came home from the hospital, I have not gotten up even once to do a night feeding! I pump milk for him and he feeds from a bottle. Though we do have it pretty good, when E came home from the hospital he only got up once a night around 3am and starting at about 2 months old or so he started sleeping through the night, now he sleeps 10 hours a night. Now Jason wakes him at 5 before he goes to work to feed him to give me some more rest, Ethan is up for the day around 8:30-9:00. I'm so increadibly lucky and blessed!

Photobucket

I cannot say enough about him! He brings me flowers for no reason, rubs my back, plans movie nights and loves me and Ethan unconditionally. I cannot imagine being more in love, he is my everything! I could go on and on, but what it all comes down to is I love him so much and I cannot imagine a more perfect life with a more perfect man!


If you have love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.
Sir James M. Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment