April 9, 2009

PREGNANT?!?!

9/9/07
Who me?! YES ME!!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

Jason and I went to spend the weekend with the family and I didn't want to test before we left because I didn't want to keep it from them if we found out I was indeed pregnant. The plan was to test Monday, well we got home from my parents Sunday afternoon and I realized I hadn't pee'd since 8am, and wouldn't you know, a perfect time for a test!!! I tested and the FAINTEST line came across, so faint in fact, I thought I was seeing things!! I still had the PIAC (weird I know, welcome to TTC!) so I used a digital, totally prepared for "Not Pregnant" because those things just aren't as sensitive. Then it happened... PREGNANT. O.M.G. Shaking hands and body, pounding heart, my face wet from all the tears... I couldn't believe it, we're having a baby. Jason is going to be a Daddy... right about now is when I had to remind myself to breathe! This was around 3 o'clock, Jason doesn't get off work until 11!! What am I going to do with myself!! So I went to the store, bought everything I wanted to tell him when he got home. I filled the baby's future room with pink and blue balloons, and on a little desk I put a teddy with an "I Love My Daddy" bib, a card and silver picture frame with little ducks on it, with Baby M. Due May 22, 2008 printed on the inside, I also placed the digital test there. Jason was SHOCKED, he thought I couldn't test till the end of the week and when he got home he was in a rancid mood because he got pulled over on the way home and it was his first ticket, ever. I told him the dogs broke the window in the baby room and he was raging, he went in there and about fell over and stood there stunned for a minute! He then turned around and just hugged me, for so long. We were both in tears, both SOOO happy!!! So yes, I'm pregnant!
"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment