September 10, 2009

Wow. Just wow.

I got my new computer yesterday, woot! So I go to put it on my desk and scoot in back... doesn't fit. Powned. So awesome. So we cut a hole in my desk to fit it. (The way my desk is there is a shelf above it, the monitor doesn't fit under the shelf.) Finally we get it in and all comfy and what happens? The damn thing CRASHES. Seriously. Ive spend 1.5 hours on the phone with tech support and he cant figure it out, Im probably going to have to take it in today (an hour drive one way) to switch it out. Ugh. This is so frustrating, I got a Mac in part to avoid problems like THIS.
Even more awesome? Jason HATES Macs and thinks this is sooo funny because I say Macs are better, now he's just laughing at me. LOL I admit it is a little humerous though. Thank goodness I didnt have anything on it yet, so there is nothing lost but time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe it just crashed on you!! Luckily there tech support is AWESOME and I bet they switch it out no questions asked. I bet Jason will come around and love it in no time!

    ReplyDelete