Ethan had a Dr appointment yesterday just to do a little checkup since he's been getting sick so often lately. Two things, one- they think he is allergic to milk. Great. All the kid eats is dairy, cutting it all out is going to starve him to death and he's such a picky eater lately. I honestly don't know what we are going to do. Hopefully he likes soy products, we're going to pick some up today and give it a shot, wish us luck! Two- he has asthma. Double great! He needs breathing treatments 2-3 times a day, we did the first one last night, you'd think we were trying to kill the kid. He was screaming SO MUCH. I dont think he even got half the meds. We have to do this for a month and see if his breathing and wheezing gets better. This blows. Seriously.
On a more positive note, this weekend we are going to work on landscaping our front yard!! We are hoping to ultimately have some grass out there and a patio so we can have dinner outside and Ethan can play without the risk of dog crap. Right now the yard isn't "bad" but it's not kid friendly. It's all rocks and weird bushes. Stupid desert.
Annd!! Here is my first belly picture! :0) I know you all have been looking forward to this! LOL 10 weeks and getting squishy! Yay! Baby is the size of a plum this week. Ohhh, and I have an appt today, hopefully we hear a heartbeat on the doppler. Im a little nervous since I was sick for two weeks and my temp went over the "fatal to an embryo" mark several times. I got it down with Tylenol, but still, Im nervous.

That's what your "pregnant with baby #2" belly looks like?? Color me jealous!
ReplyDeleteMy son was allergic to cow's milk until he was almost two, and we put him on goat milk. He was violently allergic to soy milk. Try goat milk. It's expensive but still milk. My niece had to be on goat milk til she was 2 because she got sick all the time on cow's milk, the doctors said she had asthma too. She stopped cow's milk and bam! Healthy kid, not sick any more, and no asthma. She's almost 5 now and can have cow's milk and everything and she's just fine. I hope Ethan improves, and good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award! Go to my blog to check it out!
ReplyDelete