I don't share Ethan enough on here! :0) He is the light of my life, but when I point the camera at him and he notices he goes rather blank, lol, you'll notice I'm sure! I wish I could get his true crazy on video, but no such luck yet! Enjoy anyway! Ohhh and excuse my house, this is what it looks like at the end of the day with the crazy toy tornado that is Ethan.
First up, here's my little champ doing his breathing treatment, after only a day and a half he got used to it and doesn't really mind anymore! YAY!! No more screaming bloody murder, it is wonderful. He normally is playing a ton more, buuuut since the camera is on he's a little shy.
Here is one of the calmest bathes he's ever taken, he was so tranquil looking and just, well, calm that I had to record him.
And lastly, Ethan "riding" his lion. He just stands over it and runs, LOL. This was right before bedtime so he's dressed in his footie and has his binky. (normally only has it at bedtime, but we give it to him for his treatment which was right before this)
Brock has those same monkey pj's and rides his lion the same way! Lol!
ReplyDelete