March 4, 2010

Told my mom yesterday

We told my mom yesterday! We figured we werent going to see them anytime soon, so I took a picture of Ethan in his Big Brother T-shirt and sent it to her and then called to tell her I sent some pictures. She looked at them read the shirt out loud, then said, Ohh! I love his shoes! Look at him running with his sippy, he is soo cute!!

Me: Mom, did you read his shirt?
Mom: Yeah, big brother Ethan.
:::Silence:::
Mom: Where were you guys walking?
Me: Mooom, do you get it??
Mom: get what? :0|
:::More silence::: (my heart is pounding the whole time)
Me: ...his shirt...
Mom: uh, REALLY?!?!?!!!!
Me: :::face palm::: YES!
Mom: I would have never gotten it! How far along are you?
Me: 12 weeks
Mom: WHAT?!?!?!!?? And you didn't tell me?!

Haha, poor mom!

3 comments: