Thanks Katie for the tag! I've never done one of these type things in my blog! First time for everything!
Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Ethan's FIRST birthday! (Next Saturday!!!)
2) Getting pregnant with Ethan's little brother or sister
3.) Learning about photography
4.) Starting my photography business
5.) The opening of my mom's new home health business! Over two years in the making!
6.) Growing old with Jason
7.) Ethan talking! He seems like he already has soo much to say!
8.) Graduating!
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1.) Got Ethan out of bed
2.) Fed him
3.) Did homework
4.) Wasted time on the internet
5.) Talked to Jason
6.) Took a walk with Ethan to put birthday invites in the neighbors mail boxes.
7.) Got pee'd on (Thanks Ethan!)
8.) Ate grilled chicken and salad for dinner! Yum!
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.) Sew better, I do it but most of the time it ends in a series of minor disasters!
2.) Speak another language
3.) Save animals from their abusers
4.) Buy my new camera and editing software so I can really get started!
5.) Exercise without feeling like my lungs are on fire
6.) I wish I could do my make-up and hair! Man, I stink at it!
7.) Take an around the world cruise
8.) Travel
Eight Shows I watch:
1.) Extreme Home Makeover
2.) House
3.) Grey's Anatomy
4.) Private Practice
5.) Jon and Kate plus 8
6.) Scrubs
7.) Breaking Bad
8.) Planet Earth
So I tag~
Everyone who reads this!! :0) Dooo it!!
Have Fun!!
that was fun!
ReplyDelete