School started this week, but this time around I'm taking classes I WANT to take, not ones I have to take! YAY! I'm in a Photography class as well as a Digital Editing class exclusively in CS4. I'm so pumped about the things I'm going to learn in these classes. It's going to be such a huge leap in hopefully turning my photography into a business. The photography class was good! It's going to start with a foundation of traditional film photography and we're going to be developing our own photos in the darkroom (which is so creepy!), then after a few weeks we'll include digital into the class (and can choose to shoot either firm or digital from then on). She says we'll learn a lot about exposure and lighting, as well as composure, and other techniques and processes. It's also going to go into CS4 a little with the best way to store digital images, etc. This will probably be overlapping though with the editing class on Wednesdays, but I think the review will be great! I'm excited!
The first day Ethan bawled when I walk towards the door and he tried to chase me, when I closed the door I heard him crying soo hard and started crying myself. I dont know how people do this! I hope it gets better, she said after about a minute he was fine, but I hope maybe we can get to a point with no tears for both of us. The second day and today were better, he cried, but for less that 30 seconds then calmed down and started playing with the cars, so that's a start! We'll see how it goes!
How exciting! The classes sound great. It is really hard to leave your child. I did it from the time my son was 3 months until he was 11 months. It does get easier on both of you. You still miss them, but you know that they are safe and well taken care of. Enjoy your classes!
ReplyDelete