With everything that has happened lately, I feel totally defeated. I don't want to blog, I don't want to go to Mom's Club outings, I don't want to do anything really. Just blah. I should be 10 weeks pregnant and looking forward to the second trimester, but here I sit, very not pregnant and just sad and ticked off.
I have to get my blood drawn to see if my levels went back to zero since my pregnancy test last week was still positive ::kick in the gut::. She said to do it after the 10th. I'm hoping that by some miracle and with some luck, (though we know how that goes for me --> not good!) I'll have gotten pregnant again, and we'll see my numbers already going up. Chances are so slim, I will had to have ovulated, a feat in itself for me, and had good timing, annnnd actually gotten pregnant. Not probable. I guess I just need something to hope for right now, and this is it. :0) I think I'll go in Saturday when I go to town. Hopefully everything is okay.
((hug))
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to tell you that I think you are awesome and that I hope you get some peace soon.