18 months
Really!? Is he really that old?! Has it really been 18 looooongg/short months since I gave birth to a tiny little 7 pound 1 ounce baby boy? Well one thing is for sure, he's not my baby anymore, he's turning into such a little boy, not much baby left. It makes me so, so sad. He is now a 27 pound (yes, 27!) ball of giggles and fury. He is all over the place exploring and learning, and having fun. I miss my baby boy, :0( but am loving the little man he's turning into.
Aww it just gets so much more fun every day, too! I miss my little one as a baby, but it's also fun to see him grow. I guess that's what motherhood is all about. What happened with your friend's sick little boy? Is he okay?
ReplyDeleteHe is doing SO MUCH BETTER! The amazing thing with that is after a week of him being diagnosed with swine flu his numbers came back higher than they have even been in his life!! Dr's dont know why they sky rocketed but are really hoping they'll stay up! Thanks for asking!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me sad. :( It goes by TOO fast and I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet. Lol. But Ethan is such a cute little man!
ReplyDelete