January 28, 2010
Oye.
I feel like a pile of steaming dog poo. I felt this way with Ethan too, and it didnt go away by the second trimester, but weeks after. Like around 20 weeks, belch. Even though I feel like crap Im not wishing time forward, just wishing this feeling of puke-constantly-in-my-throat to go away. That would be nice! It is making me feel like a bad mom because all I want to do is lay down and all E wants to do is run, and play and be crazy. We're making it work, but not without effort. Go away pukey chest, go away! And while Im wishing, I would like it to be Monday. I want to know there is a healthy heartbeat in there, I NEED to know everything is progressing the way it should, the way it didn't last time. Finding out how many are in there is just a bonus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you feel better soon! My vote is 2, btw. :)
ReplyDeleteUgh I know the feeling all too well right now! My first u/s is so.far.away. even though I'm only a day ahead of you. Seriously, Feb 11 is too far away. Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you. With my first, I was sick until almost the third trimester. I'm just entering my second now and it's still with me. You're right, it's like a sick, puke feeling in your throat that's just always there! I hope you start feeling better sooner than later!
ReplyDelete