I cannot believe how much different having Lance is from having Ethan. They are pretty much the exact same, Lance is Ethan's 'infant' spitting image. Right down to the times Lance eats, how he acts, demeanor, temperament, everything. Lance is JUST like Ethan was as a baby. The only difference is Lance can latch on to breastfeed and Ethan couldn't, I had to exclusively pump for him.
All that said, I am enjoying the babyhood of Lance SOO much more. I'm not rushing things, I'm not wishing this time away in favor of solid foods, crawling and first words. I'm loving every second of this and truly could not wish it away. Even being up in the middle of the night I enjoy, I love watching him and holding him and having 'us' time. I wish so much I didn't look forward to everything else with Ethan and would have been more in the moment with him, I'm doing that now, I'm not letting anything get away anymore. I know the time goes way to fast and whatever is down the road will get here way to quickly and I need to enjoy the here and now because it'll be gone before I know it.
Momma's hold your babies tight, enjoy them as they are now! This time is gone so fast, hold on as tight as you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment