June 4, 2009
CD 2!
I waited till today to confirm that yesterday was CD 1, and I'm convinced! LOL Since my body has been doing weird, 'here comes you period... PSYCH!!' games with me I thought I'd make sure the flow stayed until the next day and here we are. Cycle two is over and came in at 47 days, not to bad for me honestly. My Dr gave me the script for Clomid since my cycles are still long and I didn't get any positive OPK's for the last 2 cycles, she wants me on it. Jason and I have some thinking to do, if I should take it, or if we should wait. This is much faster than last time. I know Clomid doesn't equal a baby, it just hopefully equals ovulation and the chance for a baby, so far we haven't even gotten the chance. That's all we can ask for. Though we better decide quick, CD 5 is coming up real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sandy, I just wanted to say that I'm so excited for you! You're such a wonderful mommy to Ethan, another baby would be lucky to have you as their mommy. :)
ReplyDelete