June 17, 2009

Yay!!

Yesterday was my birthday, the big 24, LOL. I spent the whole day working for a photographer that said it would be "2 or so hours" and ended up being from 10am till 9:30pm... 2 hours my ass! So Jason and I are calling a re-do and today is my 'birthday' :0) he made me breakfast, he's going to give me a massage and in general extra pampering! I love him!
I did get a couple things yesterday to make it a little special. Jason got me a beautiful card and flowers, my mom sent a flower arrangement in a basket and I got a ton of phone calls, texts and facebook messages wishing me a wonderful day. It was nice! What else did I get might you ask?? A positive OPK!! Eek! And it was CD 14, how much more 'normal' can you get?! I know it was drug induced but still, I'm so pumped! With Ethan on Clomid I didn't O till CD 21, which is pretty dang late for Clomid.
I did the OPK dip test, and since I've never seen a positive OPK I didn't believe it at first. I actually had to look up the directions to the OPK on the internet to confirm it was indeed positive! I thought for sure I was thinking the wrong line was the control line and I was getting my hopes up for nothing. :0) LOL So overall it was a good day!

3 comments:

  1. We have the same birthday! You're exactly one year older than me. I was just about to start MY birthday post when I saw yours :D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and and good luck this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again! You make me feel old...Lol! I am going to be the even bigger 27 next month! Ahhh...late 20's!

    ReplyDelete