August 4, 2009
Ack!
So I took a shower after I put Ethan down for his nap, I needed to wash my hair and shave before our massages this afternoon (YAY!). We are also doing a feet treatment and I happened to have no polish on my toes, so I figured if someone is going to spend 30 minutes staring at my feet I need to paint my toes! So I put a bra and tank on and some boy short underwear and go to the office to paint my nails. I tell myself I want to be completely ready by around 1 because UPS usually gets here between 1:30 and 2:00 and Ethan wakes at 2 and we need to leave around 2:30. So I get my first coat on and who rolls up?! UPS!! I'm in my underwear with wet toenails! SHIT! I have to answer the door because it's our TV and it requires a signature. OMG. I had my pants with me in case this happened so Im watching the UPS guy drag our TV up the driveway as I try to dance my pants on without touching my nails to the sides of my jeans. Success! I open the door (he never saw anything but I about had a heart attack!) and he's continuing to drag the box and lifts it a little and the bottom is open... WTF?! I said, the bottom is open and that's our new TV in there! He's all, "Really, cause it's packed like crap and has been flopping around in the box the whole time." :0| Wow. So we open it and it's packed in another box but the outter box has about 6 inches of space on bother sides with no packing material. So dumb. It better work, Im afraid to open the other box, I'll let Jason do it. Anyway, the box is a beast, so I have him push it in the door for me and for F's sake he bunny hopped the box over the door ledge and it landed on my toe... swiping all my polish off! DAMN IT! After all that and I stiiiilllll get to re-do it! I'm so looking forward to the massage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh man! What a crazy morning!
ReplyDeleteSuper-mama!
ReplyDelete