This morning someone tried to break into my house. A little after 7 my house alarm starts blaring, which is terrifying to wake up too. DH left yesterday for a few days to go camping so I'm all alone, and he took our big dog, so it's just Ethan and I. I run and get Ethan, then my gun. I tried to turn off the alarm but it just turns back on after about 4 seconds. I cannot find my frickin' phone and am terrified I'm going to run into someone in my house if I go looking for it any further. Finally I get my alarm off and run to my neighbors house. It took the cops OVER AN HOUR to get here. Ugh, what if someone had come in? Tried to take Ethan? Tried to rape me?? Or kill us both? The response time around here is sickening.
Enough is enough. First the miscarriage, then Ethan's penicillin resistant double ear infections, then someone hacking our bank account and taking everything, then DH leaves and someone tries to break in. I'm done, I cant handle anymore, I'm going to stay with my sister till DH gets home, if she'll ever answer her phone.
On the plus side, my neighbors were so sweet even though they were in bed when I rang the door bell. They made us pancakes for breakfast and waited for the cops with us. I'm so glad they were there.
OH MY GOSH! You poor thing! You have really been put through the ringer! I hope things get better for you NOW! It's scary someone tried to break in when your dh was OOT! It makes me wonder if it's someone you know who knew he was going camping.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you!!
OMG! What a month you have been having! I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Thank god for your neighbors. Thank God they didnt hurt you or E. Wow.
ReplyDeleteOh hun. Some one needs to cut you some slack and fast. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWhen it rains it pours. I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, and so so glad you and Ethan are ok. Its so great to have nice neighbors that you trust. Glad you are going to stay with your sister, I would too. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Sandy. You really can't catch a break right now. ((hugs)) I'm still holding out hope that things start getting better for you! Have fun with your sister!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Sandy. I will say a prayer for you and hope that things turn around very soon.
ReplyDelete