August 7, 2009

Seriously?!?!

I checked my bank account last night... I have SIX dollars. SIX. All my money is gone. OMG, someone has my info, I freaked out. I got on the phone with Wells Fargo and turns out someone got a hold of my account number and paid their bills. What an idiot. Now I have to close the account, re-route all my external accounts and make credit calls. Ugh, I hate people sometimes! Also it'll take ~10 business days to get my money back. Yay.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so sorry Sandy. This is horrible. I can't believe some people. I hope that they are able to get you your money back sooner. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Are you serious?!? Some people are idiots! I am so sorry this happend to you and I really hope you get your money back before 10 days from now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! I'm so glad that you caught it! So happy that your able to get you money back! I can't believe there are such terrible people out there and do this to wonderful people like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this happen to me in April, also through Wells Fargo, but the person who got ahold of my info overdrew my account. It really wasn't that big of a hassle after all. They were very considerate of the fact that I had NO money and got it back to me quickly and of course waived all the overdraft fees. THe only obnoxious part was getting a new card number, new account number, and haveing to go through changing all my online bill pay info.

    ReplyDelete