December 22, 2009

Cookies for Santa

It has been a LONG time (or at least it seems like it has been) since I shared Ethan photos! Day before yesterday I did a little shoot with Ethan here at the house, it was quite late and there wasn't enough light, so it didn't turn out like I would have hoped. I still got some cute ones though! Totally mommy-goggles, but I love him!! He wasn't really having it and kept getting up and running away, he also wouldn't eat the cookies! Weirdo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a weird way to stand/sit... that is how he checks things out, Jason says all he needs is a magazine, LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love his stinky little face here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a funny out-take! Jason had just walked by and Ethan started flailing around like crazy to show off for daddy!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD~ it has been way too long! If you wouldn't have said that was Ethan I never would have guessed that was him! what a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old he looks!!! He was just this tiny little baby not that long ago...and now he's a little boy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete