June 27, 2009

Bittersweet....

Today, June 27, 2009 is such a wonderful day! We found out we are expecting baby #2 and couldn't be happier, but today three years ago, June 27, 2006 was one of the worst days of my life. Today three years ago I lost my dad, I never even got to say goodbye. By the time I made it to him he was already in a coma and my family put it on me to decide whether or not to pull the life support. It was not peaceful, and it is not something I'll ever get out of my head. He was such a great dad, so funny and kind. I wish so much he were here and we could share today with him, celebrate with him and not know the pain of three years ago. But it is real, so real, knock you in the stomach get physically ill real. I miss him. I love you dad.

I'll leave you with a picture of him is his "younger days" at Disneyland with Betty Boop! :0)
Photobucket

2 comments: