Our dog is a FREAK.
We took all four dogs in for their vaccinations today, three of them did fine, Zoey went INSANE. The vet just pick her up and she started wailing, screaming bloody murder and going ape-shit in her hands, so they put a towel over her so they could hold her better (because she's small and so she wouldn't bite them) and while screaming and thrashing around she started pooping and peeing everywhere.
She had to get two shots and they had to do them while she was moving and kicking because she just completely went off the deep end. I have a feeling she's going to be sore, a shot in each hip poor thing.This is also the same dog on hormone therapy, which I don't know if it's working to well because she peed in Jason's truck seat today while waiting for the vet. *sigh* One thing it is doing though is making her hump our larger dog constantly. Like crazy hump, vibrating so hard and going so fast and furious it's almost funny. When we yell at her and she gets off Bailey's leg she still has 'residual humping' and is air humping for a few seconds just to slow down and stop, like I said, a FREAK. Maybe I should try to get video, what do you think??
Oh my gosh too funny! The part about the humping, not the shots. poor dears! My sisters dog has a hump-a-bunny so she will leave the other dog alone!
ReplyDeleteand I think a video would be to hilarious!
LMAO! Definitely get a video!
ReplyDelete