Seriously. (Im going to preface this by saying typically we live VERY frugily, we rarely buy anything outside the necessity, and if we do it a 'treat' for one of us)
First yesterday he bought us a new 40 inch flat panel 1080p TV for the bedroom! We have a really old tiny TV in there and have been talking about buying a new TV in there for a few years now. We also bought a fan for Ethan's room and for the future baby room, which was waay over due, it looks so nice in E's room! Jason and I installed it today, the one for the new nursery will have to wait till another day.
And the best part you may ask?? He is getting me an iMac!!!! I have a Mac Powerbook G4 laptop and a PC desktop, I'm soo excited for a new computer!! He was going to surprise me as just an 'I love you' gift but I scared him when I told him last night that I was going to buy CS4 for the PC and then use Fusion or Parallels to put it on my laptop too. He had to out himself to keep me from buying the ridiculously expensive software for the wrong type computer. LOL I wont be getting it till Sept-ish though! Dang! Im so pumped though!! It has a terabyte hard drive, HOLY CRAP!
In other news, I think Ethan said 'ball' today! It wasn't very good as his "L's" dont work to well yet. ;0) Today was a good day.
I have an iMac desk top and I am in love with it!
ReplyDelete