July 25, 2009

Mom's Night Out

Last night was my Mom's club's monthly Mom's Night Out, I wasnt going to go but Jason really talked me into it, he really wanted me to get out of the house. So I said whatever and got ready. I got to dress up a little, do my hair and make-up and actually feel good about myself which was nice in itself! We went for dinner at Chili's then next door to the movies and watched The Ugly Truth, there were 5 girls there and it was a lot of fun! I'm soo glad I went. It was nice to get my mind off things for a little while and not think about what the upcoming week is going to bring. I have so much more heartache to go through before this process is over, considering is hasnt even really begun physically since Im still not bleeding. I hate all this, so much. Which makes me that much more grateful for a night out to just be a girl having fun with some friends and not this lonely heartbroken person I am today.

OHH!! I left out the best part! When Jason came home from work he had a dozen red roses for me. :0) He's the best, he's taking the brunt of my misery and I feel bad for taking it out on him but there is no one else I'd ever want to go through this with. He's amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for everything that you are going through. My heart has been heavy for you over the last week. I will be praying for you and Jason over the weeks to come.
    I am glad you go to get out and get your mind of things for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! You have got an amazing hubby! I am glad you were able to have a night out and relax. I hope you are able to find some peace in the upcoming week. I cannot imagine how hard it is going to be on you.

    ReplyDelete