Almost. One more day, then the worst month ever is over. Well, I guess I can't say that, Ethan learned to walk this month, among other milestones, so this month wasn't all heartache. He's my little shining star, he makes everything better.
August though, August should be interesting! September too! I start classes (I'm taking 2) in August. I've never left Ethan before, and I'm so nervous and I plain don't want to leave him. :0( I know its only 2.5 hours, 3 days a week but whatever. I don't want to do it. I also haven't lined up anyone to watch him, lol, I'm just procrastinating. Though I'm super looking forward to the classes, they are fun ones for a change! I'm taking a Photography class and a Digital Editing class! Woot! How fun! Then in September is when the real fun of the classes comes in. I'll be getting my new camera, the just announced fantastic Nikon D300s annnnnd a new iMac annnnnnnnnd CS4!!! Double woot!!! I cannot wait!
Something closer to look forward to though is on the 4th, 5 days away, Jason and I are going to the spa and getting a 60 minute couples massage and a 30 minute foot treatment, I'm soo looking forward to this. This is our gift to each other for both our birthdays, Mother's day, Father's day and our anniversary. LOL Yes it's a little late but now is when we could afford it, plus it helped that this week is the spa's anniversary week and their offering 20% off massages and free soaks! Good deal!
One more good thing is the bleeding is finally slowing down and turning a little brown colored (still red though too) I'm hoping this will be over soon. Im so tired of the physical reminder every time I go to the bathroom, it's getting old honestly.
Awww...Sandy! It sounds like you have a great August lined up. :) I'm sure it will be much better than July. Are you guys going to Betty's?!
ReplyDeleteYep! We've been there once before and loved it.
ReplyDelete