July 13, 2009
Limbo
I had a little spotting last night, and about the same amount a week ago. I called today just to let them know and they wanted me to come in. I actually didn't expect that, I just wanted it noted on my chart and expected them to say take it easy, etc. So I called Jason and he got off work and met me at the hospital. They took my history and all the normal stuff, they also sent off cultures to rule out UTI or another infection as the cause of the bleeding even though I don't have any other symptoms. Then they sent me for an ultrasound. The tech kept saying that it is "such a small gestational sack" and that "there was nothing in it" and that if my dates are off then that would be completely expected. I know exactly when I ovulated though, my dates arn't off. She said Im measuring less than four weeks when in reality I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. She also found a cyst on my cervix, which may or may not have been the cause of the bleeding. I had betas drawn and go again on Wednesday to see if my blood results correlate with my dates, and maybe the u/s was just off. We'll see, it's just a big game of wait and see. I hate this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry that you are going through this right now. It's got to be hard. I'll keep your little baby in my thoughts and send good vibes!!!!!
ReplyDelete((hug)) good luck
ReplyDeleteoh sandy..i am praying for the best...so sorry you are dealing with this scare.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Sandy! I'll be thinking of you and hoping for some high numbers!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs! I hope it all turns out happy in the end :) I'm so sorry you have to be in limbo now.
ReplyDeleteOh no Sandy! :( I will keep you guys in my prayers...I hope everything is OK.
ReplyDelete