I'm so sorry, Sandy. How do people deal with it? I wish I could tell you. I went into survival mode for some reason. Just focus on you and taking care of E. You will survive and you will start to feel better, but it takes time. Hang in there. Thinking of you.
Sandy I am so sorry for you and your DH. I don't have any advice but to hold on to your DH and Ethan. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteI am sending you lots of love. I wish I knew what to say, but I am here for you anytime.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. It is the hardest thing in the world to deal with. I dont know what else to say.
ReplyDeleteSandy I am so sorry. I just want you to know that You are in my thoughts and if you need anything, even just to talk, I'm here for you.
ReplyDelete(hugs) I am so sorry. I've been thinking good thoughts for you, and I will keep you in my prayers. (hug)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Sandy.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that! I know it is very hard, you have a lot of people thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Sandy! We are still thinking about you. Let me know if you need anything. :hugs:
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Sandy. How do people deal with it? I wish I could tell you. I went into survival mode for some reason. Just focus on you and taking care of E. You will survive and you will start to feel better, but it takes time. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
Doyous