I am so terrified about tomorrow. I really want to know what's going on, but I truly want to be one of the lucky few with a miracle baby. Everything is against us right now, but I still have a little hope. Right now, as it stands I am pregnant. I'm terrified that is going to ripped out from under me tomorrow, I'm scared I won't be able to handle it.
I keep having vivid awful dreams too. Last night I dreamed I woke up and the bed was soaked in blood, it was so real. I'm tired of being completely on edge. I'm just tired. I've also looked up several 7 week ultrasound pictures to know what to look for, pretty much when we go in I'm just going to be looking for something in the sack, just something. Then for that beautiful flicker, oh God please let us see a heartbeat.
I know if there is something wrong the tech mostly likely won't say anything and then go and get a Dr, but if that is the case then we won't need the Dr we'll already know the baby is gone and it'll give us a little extra time to prepare.
I know I'm rambling, please keep praying. Thanks.
I am so sorry you are going through this. At least tomorrow will give you an answer at least.
ReplyDeleteI truly hope everything will be okay!
ReplyDeleteSandy, I don't know that I've ever commented before but I've been following for a while and I see you on first tri occasionally. Anyway, I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and your husband. I'll be praying for you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSandy, you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeletePraying so hard for you right now, Sandy.
ReplyDeleteDoyous
I don't want to give you false hope or anything, but this same thing happened when I was pregnant with Devin. Everything turned out fine! My prayers are with you!
ReplyDeletelar- Were your numbers not doubling? What were they?
ReplyDeleteI'm sending thoughts and prayers your way! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteSorry, I don't remember what the numbers were, but they were only checked once and they had not doubled. They were higher, but not doubled. It's all such a blur now. I remember feeling the way you do now- scared, but cautiously optimistic. At around 8 wks, we heard the heartbeat for the first time and we knew everything was ok.
ReplyDeleteI truly hope the same happens for you! ((Hugs))