First Ethan- His ear infections is finally gone!! WOOT!! The bad part is the high power stuff he was on gave him wicked diarrhea and that in turn gave him wicked diaper rash. Poor little man, it got bad toward the end and turned into bleeding diaper rash and he'd scream after pooping and during diaper changes, I felt so bad for him. The majority of the red is gone now and all that is left and the scabby parts where he bled, we're trying to get those areas healed up as quickly as we can, stopping the antibiotic certainly helped!
Now me- I'm still only spotting moderate to heavy, maybe enough for half a pad a day. Not quite what we're going for. Last night I had some bad cramping for about 2 hours and bled pretty good for that time but I'm back to spotting now. So I'm going to take the Cytotec this afternoon to get this over with and have it finally be behind us. From what the Dr told me and what Ive heard/read it is going to be VERY painful, I'm so not looking forward to it. My Dr said not to do it when I'm home alone, someone has to be with me because I will not be able to take care of Ethan because of the pain. She prescribed me Codeine so hopefully that will really help. I'm hoping tonight goes well and the physical will be over soon so we can concentrate more on the emotional/mental side of things. All in time, all in time.
:big hugs:
ReplyDeleteGood luck Sandy! I will be praying for you. :)