April 13, 2009

Meal Planning

This Week-
Bourbon Chicken
Sour Cream Enchiladas
Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Beef Cups (First time trying this!)
Beans and Cornbread
Quinoa and Veggies
Chicken Tortilla Soup

Even though the menu is for seven days it usually last 1.5 to 2 weeks due to left-overs. For all the ingredients for the above meals I spend about $70. Not to bad! When we meal plan we have nicer dinners and spend less money! Funny how that works... We also spend less time doing this, "what do you want for dinner? I don't know, what do you want for dinner? You decide... but I asked you first!" This is going to be a yummy week! :0)

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Author Unknown

4 comments:

  1. Ooh. Sounds yummy. And I can't believe E is almost a year old! Holy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sounds good. You should link those to the recipes so we can cook them too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! T and I do this too...its so annoying. We should definitely meal plan.

    ReplyDelete