April 10, 2009

Same blog, new site!

So what happened to the old site one might ask?? Google deleted my blogs somehow. I opened a gmail account for the Etsy shop I'm opening (more on that sometime later), then I changed the name so I closed the first gmail account (that I had made the day before) and by deleting that account it somehow deleted my entire blogger account. I don't get it.
I blogged about Ethan and things he's done, it went all the way back to when I got pregnant with him and I wanted it back soooo badly. :0(
The really weird thing is my Blogger acct ISNT associated with a google account, its through my school email address which never closed. I NEVER linked anything to the gmail account I opened for 24 hours, I wouldn't have because it was for Etsy and I wouldn't want anything personal link with "business."
So for almost a month and a half I tried getting in touch with Blogger, filled out forms, crawled the help section, which is sooooo not helpful by the way, and nothing. No one got back to me, no one replied. They suck pretty much. So anyway, yesterday I was in search of another route of communication with Blogger, I just wanted to talk to someone! I posted about my problems on a forum I frequent and holy crap!! 2 of the wonderful ladies there that read my blog had access to my old entries!!! Magdalina and
Biomaj copied and pasted every. single. entry. I made since 2007 and sent it to my email! They are absolutely amazing and will never know how grateful I am!! I'm so ecstatic to have all those memories back!! Thank you, THANK YOU!!


"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, I know I said it earlier, but I couldn't be more happy to help. I know I would be so upset if I lost memories like that. I'm glad our blog reader kept all the entries.

    ReplyDelete